S150, improved lift and breakout forces in a compact package
- Radial lift path boom arm – lift capacity
- First long wheelbase of the range – increased stability
- 703 kg rated operating capacity – 1407 kg tipping load – increased lift capacity
The S150 offers long wheel base, enabling this medium radius lift pattern skid-steer loader to lift heavier loads and provide a smoother ride.
As of the S150, dual tilt cylinders provide improved lift and breakout forces, as well as better cab access and visibility to the attachment.
The 11,8 km/h travel speed allows this machine to move around jobsites quickly and efficiently.
Get even more with the Deluxe heated cab, the Power Bob-Tach™, the Deluxe instrument panel, the Advanced Hand Controls (AHC), the Advanced Control System (ACS) or Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC), two speed (17,9 km/h travel speed) and heavy or severe duty tires available as factory options.
Looking for more information about the S150? Get in touch with your local Bobcat dealer. Quickly find the closest Bobcat dealer thanks to our dealer locator.
Radial lift path
The powerful radial-path boom arms of the S150 delivers plenty of lift capacity for excavating and handling heavy loads.
The lift arm and mainframe provide excellent loader performance, whilst at the same time offering excellent forward, side and rear visibility.
The long wheelbase platform improves productivity, operating capacity and operator comfort. It also gives excellent stability, flotation and tractive effort for all types of ground conditions.
“SmartFAN™“ Cooling System
The last generation Bobcat loaders features a new hydraulically driven fan. This infinitely variable speed cooling fan is more efficient in all respects – it cools better in extreme operating conditions, is quieter in most applications and requires on average less engine power.
Bobcat loaders continue to feature dual path cooling. With this feature, the cooling system brings in cool, clean air from above the loader through the oil cooler and radiator while pulling hot air from the engine and hydrostatic area. The hydrostatic oil is cooled as the ambient air passes over the coils in the cooling system. Both airstreams are then expelled from the loader out two side vents. Dual-path cooling delivers unparalleled cooling efficiency for greater loader performance as well as keeping cleaning of the radiator and engine compartment to a minimum.
The transmission is the heart of any skid steer loader and the Bobcat transmission is at the heart of our success. The Bobcat transmission features a center chain tank design which offers several competitive advantages.
• A “bow-tie” drive chain design using pre-stressed, heavy-duty drive chains in two short continuous loops per side. Unlike competitive units this design requires NO chain adjustment.
• Maintenance-free, except for 1000-hour oil change.
• Keel-shaped belly pan and greater ground clearance for enhanced performance and manoeuvrability in muddy and sandy conditions.
• Heat treated large diameter axles for greater component life.
• Welded axle tubes with tight tolerances so chain adjustment is never needed.
Controls - As options, Bobcat gives different possibilities:
• Selectable Joystick (SJC)
• Advanced Control System (ACS)
• Advanced Hands Controls (AHC)
First class operator comfort
• Excellent visibility to the sides and front
• Custom-mode headlights providing outstanding light in the work area
• Easy-to-remove top and rear windows and side windows(no tools needed)
• A domed roof curved from front to back and side to side, helps shed water. The roof also has formed ribs that increase stiffness and dampen sound.
Maintenance has never been easier
A Bobcat loader is designed for cost-effective ownership. The use of maintenance-free and low-maintenance components is complemented with easy service access. All routine maintenance points are accessible from one side thanks to the transversal engine, while the large swing-out tailgate provides access to engine check and fill points, filters and battery.